But I need to know how big of breakfast.  Can I invite all my friends or is
it strictly just me?  Maybe there's an additional license per breakfast
attendee.
On Apr 13, 2016 12:12 AM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Jesus will come to your house and cook you breakfast then program your dvr
of you buy it, that's all you need to know