You have to believe and buy. All wishes will come true. “* implemented with
next release” will turn into wonders.

But I need to know how big of breakfast.  Can I invite all my friends or is it
strictly just me?  Maybe there's an additional license per breakfast attendee.

On Apr 13, 2016 12:12 AM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com