I have no idea what you just said.

Currently, content providers are using proprietary DRM (in many cases)
to send content feeds.

For instance, we have 5 content providers and our own sat farm now.
Each one has a different demarc box for encryption and keys, and we
have to manage keys for content for each user and each set top. It's a
fucking nightmare. We also are limited to a handful of set tops that
will work with their systems.