I'm actually looking at some DOCSIS provisioning stuff now for some other customers.. would be nice to have a live network to deploy in!

On 4/19/2016 9:32 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:

Sonar has a pretty good API already and has some rapid development.

We are using them our triple play FTTH service and provisioning after more work on some small API-using scripts.