Correct me if I’m wrong but Sonar is cloud based in the USA?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CMTS Provisioning/Billing

I'm actually looking at some DOCSIS provisioning stuff now for some other
customers.. would be nice to have a live network to deploy in!

On 4/19/2016 9:32 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:

Sonar has a pretty good API already and has some rapid development.

We are using them our triple play FTTH service and provisioning after more work
on some small API-using scripts.

On Apr 19, 2016 9:28 PM, "Paul Stewart" <p...@paulstewart.org