Hope he's doing OK.  Reminds me of Monty Python - perhaps he died while
writing it!

Personally I'd have a hard time justifying $9.95 for any kind of unlimited
service.  If he can get DSL at that price, have at it.  If it's not
available, maybe we can help.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343