aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] How would you address this?

Hope he's doing OK.  Reminds me of Monty Python - perhaps he died while writing
it!

Personally I'd have a hard time justifying $9.95 for any kind of unlimited
service.  If he can get DSL at that price, have at it.  If it's not available,
maybe we can help.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343