If it is a customer that operates a open public wifi AP like a coffee shop,
bar, restaurant, there is not a lot that you can do. Customer won't stop
running open wifi, people won't stop bringing in infected laptops. No way
to find out who has the infected laptops/devices.

One possible solution if sufficient ARIN IP space is available is to put
all such customers in their own special swamp netblock as static
assignments. Consider that block forever sullied.