I didn't use a condensate drain besides two small weep holes.  I'll give some
consideration to reinforcing the strut, tower guys said the same thing.

`S

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:51 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CMM for 2016 What's in the box?

Put a neoprene washer under the bolt, and a bead of silicone behind the
strut.� Even if it someday down the road it started weeping during the rain
it would just fall out through your condensate drain.

.....I didn't read your parts list though.� If you don't have a condensate
drain you should think about that.