There is no version with SFP port, at least not as in a port that you can
change the optic and use it with any kind of uplink.
The 844G (fibre version) can only work (for now) in GPON environment (Calix
E7). I believe they will release the AE version sometime this year. There is no
generic SFP version planned, from what I know.