http://southpark.cc.com/clips/hq0tek/internet-reset

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 5:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gino, can you get this? :)

Like, if I'm dumb enough to announce 8.0.0.0/8<http://8.0.0.0/8> and I'm
singlehomed to an upstream provider that is also dumb enough to accept it,
suddenly a lot of other BGP-speaking things that are nearby will see that the
shortest route to 8/8 as being via my pipe. Cue the self inflicted DDoS.

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Josh Reynolds
<j...@kyneticwifi.com<mailto:j...@kyneticwifi.com>> wrote:
Like they are the default route for ALL OF THE THINGS? :)