Honeywell works well.. have four installed...two on mountain sites..
On May 5, 2016 8:03 PM, "Eric Kuhnke" <eric.kuh...@gmail.com> wrote:

This Honeywell gateway, model/datasheet?  It speaks SNMP over IP and
ethernet?

I've sort of given up trying to monitor things like ACs directly and rather
use the air intake temperatures from the SNMP MIBs for things like Cisco
routers in a POP. Or Juniper or whatever.

I can't copy and paste it here due to NDA, but I have a very interesting
temperature graph from a 6503 with dual sup32 that lives in a ventilated
wall mount rack deep inside a parking garage. The parking garage is open to
the world at one end so you can chart ambient daily temperature rise and
fall by monitoring its air intake sensors.