My MUM presentation has some info on Xbox and Nat.  I will be doing an expanded
post in the near future to supplement the presentation.

http://www.mtin.net/blog/?p=1178 <http://www.mtin.net/blog/?p=1178>

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric