Only what I reported on this thread earlier.  The AP is  running fine with
Cambium protector.  Chuck has the other surge protector for review.

Steve B.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 6:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gigabit Ethernet on Cambium 450i only running 100Mbps

I’m actually having trouble negotiating GigE with some 450i APs on the bench
right now using my laptop, short cables, and a Cambium 56V POE.  The first one
went OK, the next two the speed LED on the AP is either red (10Mbps) or off
(???).  If I connect it to a 100M device, or configure it to 10H/10F/100H/100F,
everything is fine.  But just connecting it to the GigE interface on my laptop,
it doesn’t negotiate 100M, it flat out doesn’t work.  I tried connecting it to
a GigE Mikrotik port and got the same thing, so it’s not my laptop.

Note there is no Sync Injector or surge protector involved, just the Motorola
official 450i POE.

Has anyone else seen this?