So it’s not like the desktop WiFi version of RB2011 which has holes for screw
heads in the bottom and wall mounts quite nicely?

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 5:58 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CRS125 wall mount?

Sadly, this is the one with the wifi, and as such doesn't come with rackmount
ears.  http://routerboard.com/CRS125-24G-1S-2HnD-IN

Holes are also conspicuously absent....

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net> wrote:

  I’ve just turned the rack ears to face the bottom and screwed that into the
wall.

  I don’t know if that still works, but I’m pretty sure I’ve done that with one
of those 24 port CRS switches.

  They use slightly different mounts for different versions and models of CRS
and CCR so I’m not 100 percent on that.