I will back you on the density issue Dennis.  In the highest density
environments or if you need a solutions where you want users to stay connected
with fast-handoff roaming, look at Xirrus or Ruckus.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:47 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fairgrounds WiFi

Adam,

Please, contact our office and talk to Jim about this.  We have done everything
from small hotels, to entire city wide wifi networks.  We have a range of
solutions. We do use CAPsMAN quite a bit, and with the new outdoor dual band
access points for 89 bucks, hard to beat in price.  There are other factors,
such as density etc, as well as authentication that need to be looked at, we
have solutions from the fairly inexpensive to supid priced but stupid dense
systems.

Unfi still unifi, works in low density applications, expensive on the outdoor
installations in comparison to some solutions.  We prefer capsman over unifi,
cheaper, slicker, but not as "pretty" of a web interface.  Other options though
are out there as well including auto meshing systems etc.

Dennis