we have UniFi deployed at several high end MDUs at the ski resort and also
at the airport.

Highly recommend it!

The airport will go from zero to hundreds of users (plane lands) with out
an issue.  it's also nice because they can connect and seamlessly roam thru
the entire airport across multiple APs.

-Sean