From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pricing for Managed Customer Routers?

I contacted mine as well for him. WTF?
On Jun 1, 2016 10:00 PM, "Craig Schmaderer"
<cr...@skywaveconnect.com<mailto:cr...@skywaveconnect.com>> wrote:
We started doing it on our fiber network with 844E and we have over a 90% take
rate at $7.  The only mistake I made was starting at $7  :)    Calix can be a
bit of a pain to buy from.  And maybe if you are just wanting to buy routers
even more of a pain, I am not sure.  But once you are setup with them, they are
awesome.  Gino I saw again that you are still waiting, did they ever call you?
My sales rep keeps telling me he is hitting up your sales rep?  Maybe yours
spends to much time on the beach drinking mai tai’s Ill send another email out
for you…