From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Darin Steffl
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pricing for Managed Customer Routers?

It is correct that users call us anyway even if it is their own router. So we
might as well get paid for it. Since we added managed router service, we've
sold over 100 new users on it so we've increased monthly revenue by over $1,000
per month. The best part is that the customers who have it, we've only gotten
one phone call and it was to change the wireless password.

Instead of telling them to call the manufacturer or read the manual, we just
logged into CnMaestro and changed the password in one minute and the call was
over. The routers are reliable and just work and we make money off it now and
receive less phone calls than telling the customer to buy their own router. The
ones that do buy their own instead of our managed service, we just tell them we
can't help at all and that their internet is working fine.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Tyler Treat <tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>