Why yes, we do need one Chuck ;)

On Jun 8, 2016, at 7:43 AM, Chuck McCown
<ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

I think Mimosa needs a DragonWave adapter....

From: Jaime Fink<mailto:ja...@mimosa.co>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 8:35 PM
To: af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Convert Andrew Dragonwave dishes to N

Actually Ken, there's a few more options on the Mimosa side thanks to our slip
fit wave guide design on the B11:

Radiowaves now have Mimosa adapter mount due to popular demand. This is ready
now as I understand it from their channel.

We're testing very soon a 3rd party adapter plate for the 2 main Commscope
series.

Arc Wireless also has a direct Mimosa adapter now, should be with our
distributors quite soon.

Lastly we have a number of customers that use Tong Yu who are also making an
adapter plate as well.

Hope that helps.

Jaime

On Jun 7, 2016, at 6:57 PM, Ken Hohhof