And I bet it's +48.

On 6/29/2016 6:50 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

There is an SFP ;)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jun 29, 2016 7:49 PM, "Eric Kuhnke" <eric.kuh...@gmail.com <mailto:eric.kuh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    So... It will have four N connectors and four short jumper cables
    to a rear feed on a dish?  That will be quite a bit more
    complicated than a rear wavguide/feed adapter which just has two
    polarity offset H and V pol N connectors.

    I still don't understand what makes ubnt think they're special and
    can't put a radio with a cylindrical waveguide directly on the
    rear of a dish, such as with a four-bolt REMEC mount.

    Good to hear they are planning on direct DC wiring terminals. Who
    wants to bet they successfully put direct -48VDC power capability
    on the radio (42 to 56VDC) but don't include an SFP cage?

    On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Rob Genovesi