So... It will have four N connectors and four short jumper cables to a rear
feed on a dish?  That will be quite a bit more complicated than a rear
wavguide/feed adapter which just has two polarity offset H and V pol N
connectors.

I still don't understand what makes ubnt think they're special and can't
put a radio with a cylindrical waveguide directly on the rear of a dish,
such as with a four-bolt REMEC mount.

Good to hear they are planning on direct DC wiring terminals. Who wants to
bet they successfully put direct -48VDC power capability on the radio (42
to 56VDC) but don't include an SFP cage?