So fairly off topic but since I live in the middle of nowhere ( great place
for a wisp) I don't have access to normal businesses like a copy shop. A
friend loaned me some old topo maps of an area I spent a lot of time in each
fall. The maps have hand written notes on them along with GPS cords in some
cases. He said to make a copy and return the maps to him. The problem is
nowhere close to me can make copies this large. They are color and the
largest map is 35"x 28". I am wondering if anyone knows of a company that
they have used in the past that I could send these too and have them make
two copies of each and then send them all back.

They are too large to scan and a digital photo uploaded to a printer won't
cut it on quality.

Best regards,

Brandon Yuchasz

GogebicRange.net