4 chains over 360 degrees vs. 14 chains over 90 degrees.

The Quamni doesn't really count when looking at a non-micro-POP model. It
wouldn't be narrow enough to qualify for any PtP rules. To me it's preferential
in situations where cost or aesthetics are important, but not for performance
(RF or IP).

It's technically similar, but that's comparing a Cruze and a Vette in that
they're both cars. That said, it'll be a closer comparison when the 8x8 A5c is
available and on a 90* sector.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP