Right, and so do the people you're talking about - keep it in mind they've
already tested these.

I brought up this exact issue by the way, when they (idiot customer) fuck
up a connector and buy one from BillyBobs HAM shop and wonder why it
doesn't work.

I was told the cost on these was low, and they would be sold like any other
connector or accessory. I mean, you DO buy spares for licensed backhaul,
right?

I was also told they are working on "other accessories" for this radio that
will be some of the highest quality in the industry.