Typical early adoption pains.....

It's no secret that they are working on improving their firmware, adding
features and stomping out the bugs as quickly as possible. Some versions of
firmware have been more stable (less feature rich) than other versions...

Our production link has been working well and stable. On our test link we have
been able to identify some short comings and been able to reproduce some of the
bugs.

Yes, there is one person who is having the issue of link stalling after 3 days,
and there are others who have been deploying micro pops with Mimosa A5's and
Metrolinq's (Kurt W, you can see his pictures on WISP pictures, or Mimosa Group
on Facebook).

And yes there are also others who have had trouble with their first and only
link.

60ghz is a different animal, takes a bit of getting used to. I am happy to see
that they finally have the LR brackets available. A lot of frustration has been
around the current mounting bracket and folks having to get a feel for the
Alignment. Lots of folks start of with 'We don't need the stinking scopes' ...
and after their first experience go to .. " err... Don't try to do this without
the scopes" !

So, overall, for us, it is a product that is coming along nicely, nothing
un-usual that we have not seen with other mfg. We have a few more links planned
out, and waiting to be deployed. The bumps in the road are not show stoppers.

Disclaimer, we are one of their Beta Testers...... I am looking forward to
having some fun beta testing the PTMP Sector.. hope to get some time in the
coming week to play with it.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street