We haven't had any issues with 5GHz but the 60GHz side underwhelms.  We
tried a 900' link and couldn't get the 60Ghz side to work.  We were able to
move one end and get it down to 600' and have a 60GHz link at -55 but that
is 10-15db below where it should be.  It's working, but at this point I
wouldn't use it for anything over 500' or so.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553