It would be appropriate to point out that there are two versions or Metrolinq
60ghz Radios one smaller lower power and other larger higher power.

We have been using the larger units (Circular cones) for links 250m to 450m
successfully.. aiming them with the shipping brackets is a whole another
challenge.. I am very happy to the the LR brackets available and those should
go long ways is aligning longer links. .

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155