The Universal Measurement

On 08/09/2016 04:54 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:

Nope... Time management


On Aug 9, 2016 3:11 PM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    I think you guys (Ken and Jamie) have time to surf the web
    everyday.... LOL

        ----- Original Message -----
        *From:* Jaime Solorza <mailto:[email protected]>
        *To:* Animal Farm <mailto:[email protected]>
        *Sent:* Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:56 PM
        *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Imagination of my 8 yr old engineer to be

        Good one.. Thanks... I sent her this link
        
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/here-are-what-cell-phone-signals-would-look-like-if-you-could-see-them
        
<http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/here-are-what-cell-phone-signals-would-look-like-if-you-could-see-them>


        On Aug 9, 2016 2:54 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]
        <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

            How about audio.  The difference between listening to
            music over a telephone vs a high end audio system.
            *From:* Jaime Solorza <mailto:[email protected]>
            *Sent:* Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:51 PM
            *To:* Animal Farm <mailto:[email protected]>
            *Subject:* [AFMUG] Imagination of my 8 yr old engineer to be

            She asked if I could show her what the radio signal coming
            out a smartphone versus an old cellphone looked like... I
            asked her why she thought the signals were different...
            "Well grandpa, smart phones play videos and Internet
            stuff, so the signals are fatter... Like bigger pipes for
            more water..."...wow...i showed her what RF signals look
            like on spectrum analyzers but told her that is only a
            measurement system....i am looking for some visual
            representations...any ideas your brainier guys than me?


Reply via email to