You'll lose 1-3db (depends how the implementation sums signal strengths) if
one is side slant polarization and the other V/H, but the path may be only
MIMO-A, depends how good the wi-fi chipset is at distinguishing both
signals as being different by their phase irregardless of both coming in on
both RF ports at similar strengths (but out of phase).