Works if you're looking at FB all the time.

We found that cat, and had it for dinner. Because I never saw the FB ad, I don't have to feel guilty.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 8/12/2016 11:16 AM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:

Facebook geolocated targeted ads can get very narrow. Just this morning I saw someone in Seattle had paid for an ad to find their lost cat. Screenshot attached.

On Aug 12, 2016 11:05 AM, <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    Yeah, we do FB the heck out of the FTTH company.
    *From:* Ken Hohhof <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, August 12, 2016 11:54 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Google fiber going microwave?
I assumed he was talking about his Internet-over-fiber business. FB ads would be good for that because you can target small
    geographic areas and also you get the sharing with friends.  For
    the McCown Tech business, yeah, FB doesn’t seem like a fit for
    that because it’s B2B.  The Youtube videos seem like a better
    approach.  An Amazon store wouldn’t hurt.