As well as noise generators on the circuit.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BPL / Homeplug

With homeplug, it's not how close individual plugs are located because they
have to go through the breaker panel. If the panel is 3 floors away, then the
signal has to go down to the breaker panel, and then back up to the other
homeplug unit. The total distance is the issue.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>