I think I probably 'borrowed' the base script from someone else and just
modified it for my own needs.  It's been 5+ years since I have even looked
at it.  It does the same thing, though - uses 'rndc stats' to get the data.

Josh

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net