You need a local agent. They are well practiced in spinning what you do to the underwriters to get you the best deal possible.

-----Original Message----- From: Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 12:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] General Liability (Again)

Well, apparently the big insurers I have contacted today refuse to insure my small company because we install fiber.

Even though the company isn't really installing the fiber, we technically subcontract 100 percent of that out.

So now I can't even get general liability.

I think I need some agent or local guy to just treat my small company as NOT a fiber ISP and sort of look the other way on that.

Everything construction related is heavily bonded and insured by those companies anyways.