I wasn't thinking in corporate terms either. You and the corp are separate "people" so you probably really do need workmans comp on yourself in that case.

------ Original Message ------
From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 9/23/2016 2:14:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] General Liability (Again)

Personally, I don't draw a paycheck unless it is from a corporation I own.

I pay workers comp.  And general liability.
I can lay myself off and draw unemployment insurance too.

I wanna make sure I am covered for my own body, those of my family and my customer too.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam Moffett