I have not dug into the entrails of DHCP since NAT was added to Canopy, so
long time ago.  I have Calix ONTs that are going away when their DHCP
reservations expire.  They normally get them from DHCPatriot.  People lose
service, they call, we reset the ONT and service comes back.

Started a couple of days ago, no network changes to speak of.  But about
30% are having the problem.

There is no way the DHCPatriot could be causing this is there?  Once it
hands out an IP and a reservation time, it is out of the loop, right?

I suggest setting up an ONT with a reservation time of 1 hour then
wireshark the DHCPatriot to see of the ONT ever comes knocking, or if it
does, what is going on between those two.

Any other troubleshooting ideas out there?  Going to bed, hopefully there
will be a bunch of brilliant posts in the morning leading us directly to
the bad actor.