What does the CPE look like?

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:29 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] I want a "Stinger like" antenna for Wimax CPE

I want to narrow the radiation pattern on Wimax CPE in order to reduce
interference.  Higher gain is a bonus, but mostly I want to tune out
interference from other base stations and thereby improve CINR.

Right now all I've got is I can put an external antenna on with coax jumpers.
A dish with a significantly narrower pattern than the integrated panel is
$120-$140 from KP Performance, plus the cost of the coax jumpers and the labor
to seal them.

I'm really missing the Canopy stingers and reflectors right now.  If I could
slip something on for $50 I'd be all over it like white on rice.  I'd also just
settle for a cheaper external antenna.

Any brilliant ideas?