When I was building slotted waveguide antennas for our network, we needed a
way to seal up the slots so the rain wouldn't fill the antennas faster than
a weep hole could drain it. I found that 3M made some heat shrink tubing
that just fit over the size of tubing I was using. After heat shrinking the
stick, we would dip the ends in "plastidip". Never had a leak. I wonder if
you just needed to hand make a couple dipole or patch array antennas, if
dipping them in plastidip wouldn't be a decent option. Obviously it would
be labor and time intensive for production, but for a couple one-offs, why
not?