Actually, come to think of it Steve, I might have shared that script
with this list in the past. Search archives if they're still
up....otherwise search archives after the Hurricane I guess.
------ Original Message ------
From: "Adam Moffett" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: 10/6/2016 5:27:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] adding channels to pmp320 sm with snmp
When I wrote a script for that, I had it attempt to delete every
channel index first, then I added what I wanted back in. The reason
for that is if any units were inconsistent about how many channels were
already added, removing them first removed any question about which
index number to start from. It took quite a bit of trial and error to
figure it out. There was a weird sequence to it...like you had to
unlock the channel table, make changes, commit changes, relock. Or
something like that.
I no longer have access to that script since I changed employers,
otherwise I would share it with you. I believe I used Python with the
Snimpy module.....which I would highly recommend. That is by far the
easiest SNMP scripting tool I've ever used.
------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: 10/6/2016 3:31:37 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] adding channels to pmp320 sm with snmp
anyone care to offer some wisdom here
I need to add 4 10mhz channels to the scan list on a whole bunch of
320 subscribers that i cant manage via web interface (did I mention I
hate 320) but snmp is working like a champion stud horse
I dont know how to set multiple things at once there are already 6
7mhz channels in all of them so the index stars at .6 but i dont know
how to do it
--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your
team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.