This may not help you but I've been using Cambiums Wireless Manager to make
mass channel changes. As Adam said, it's a major pain to script. If you beg
and plead, I bet Cambium would allow you fire up a temporary Wireless
manager server to get you by.

If Cambium has any decency in their hearts, they'd throw you a bone!