When I add channels to a PMP320 CPE via snmp, I'm usually only adding one at
time.  I typically snmpwalk to see what indexes are already there, then add the
next one in using commands similar to the below.  I suppose there's an order of
operations to add multiple indexes, I just haven't played around with it:

snmpwalk -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannel

Motorola-Cpe-PRIVATE-MIB::gemtekDevCpeChannelIndex.0 = INTEGER: 0
Motorola-Cpe-PRIVATE-MIB::gemtekDevCpeChannelIndex.1 = INTEGER: 1
Motorola-Cpe-PRIVATE-MIB::gemtekDevCpeChannelIndex.2 = INTEGER: 2

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannelRowstatus.3 = 5

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannelFrequency.3 = 3655000

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannelBandwidth.3 = 5000

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannelEntryEnable.3 = 1

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannelRowstatus.3 = 1

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 gemtekDevCpeChannelApplyLoadOrSave.3 = 1

snmpset -v2c -c private 10.1.1.254 rebootWithResponse = 255