My grandad’s dinosaur saddle is in my tack room...

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 11:56 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Boots for climbing

" ( unless you don't believe in evolution, then it's perfectly fine )...'
Yep all those fossils they are now testing for DNA and stuff are fake according
to a friend of mine.   Says the  anthropologists and scientists just trying to
refute the bible.    Heaven help him!

Anyway, I recommend steel toe boots with shank for tower climbing.   Rock
climbing shoes are designed for just that, climbing rocks!!  They don't protect
foot or arches.....but I am not your dad or boss, so do what you wish.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390