Diplomatic immunity, buddy. Go to Canada and get as many DUI's as you want.

------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 10/11/2016 12:34:13 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Politics

Im down. but I found out today my 20 year old DUIs exclude me from entering Canada, so any dealings with them will have to take place at the border. But I like cheese, and im also pretty corrupt, which is good, cause chuck and Ken can focus on details and operational type stuff while I handle the dirty bits. I will probably spend a good deal of time in Jaimes office, so he will be pretty tied up with being drunk