Can I apply to join a sovereign tribal nation?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribal_sovereignty_in_the_United_States

That’s probably no bed of roses.  Is there an Ecuadorean embassy in Illinois?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/11681502/Why-is-Julian-Assange-still-inside-the-embassy-of-Ecuador.html

Maybe join one of those floating incubators in international waters 12 miles
off the California coast.  They have WiFi, I don’t know if they have cheese.
They must, because you can’t have an incubator without pizza.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/silicon-valleys-next-disruption-floating-autonomous-city-states

Maybe now that the US has given up control of the Internet, am I outside US
jurisdiction when I’m on the Internet?  How about if I get asylum in Ecuador
but replace myself here with a telepresence robot, what country am I in?