Jamie, you are absolutely correct...

The sad part of the whole affair is that,

The folks who are loud in the current election process are behaving exactly in
the same manner that we as a nation abhor when others behave this way....and
obviously such folks don't see the irony in this, ......while the rest of the
world is saying, hey USA you are full of Shit when it comes to giving the rest
of us lectures on Democracy, morality, humanity, equal rights, respect for
others etc etc .. !

:(

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom