The party system entrenched here is aweful. Look at the right, Paul Ryan
became a democrat, whether he wants to admit it or not. Every jack off in
office who pulled support for the duly elected candidate is in fact
endorsing the opposing party, no matter what kind of pretty cockring you
put on the schlong.

It is what it is

I honestly don't see a way to break the two party system a without a civil
war.

A real civil war in th us will en in a split state. We will lose some,
Alaska sand Texas in particular.  End of the day we will end with 5 to 10
less states, some rogue nations on North america. No matter what no one on
this list would see a clear solution in their lifetime.

That's not bad, as long as in the end everyone looks to the viability of
their grandkids kids. The left isn't capable of that. And we sure as shit
don't want right wing rogue states in our back yard