I have no input on pundit agendas. Just the simple fact of the the matter
the 7s economy drives the majority of all national economies if for no
other simplified reason than our gluttony. And our military provides the
vast majority of international security directly or indirectly, should we
fall, which we potentially are on the brink of (tin foil off, look at the
original content of this thread) it would be a global catastrophe, between
the caliphate and the sheer volume of potential dictators itching for a
pull at a trigger if that basted behemoth in North America would just get
off their ass. It's not blind patriotism, it's non liberal blinded realism.
Good or bad, the US is the most bad as force in the history of the planet
mother nature aside. Remember, a few hundred years ago, we took the planets
driven and aggregated them into a single geological locale  it's not
happenstance or ignorant blinders that makes us the number one superpower
it's genetics.