Awesome that there is another choice out there.  Shame is you'll have to
withstand the brunt of whoever is elected.  And as the US goes - so does Canada
so us too!

----- Original Message -----
From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 11:23:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT][Politics]

I have spent many years working closely with a sociopath.
I believe Trump fits many of these characteristics.
Hillary is a match on some too but you don’t see the lack of impulse control
and sexual promiscuity that is generally the hallmark of a true sociopath.
I think she is a crook the same way mafia godfathers are crooks.

So, we choose a crook or a nut.  Or we choose Evan McMullan if you happen to
live in Utah.