Good lines from the interview:

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a 
very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, 
he answered, “The Sociopath.”

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I 
contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and 
made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if 
Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will 
lead to the end of civilization.”

From: Bill Prince 
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:44 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT][Politics]

If anyone is curious about DT's "attention to detail", or what he does or 
doesn't read, they should read this article about the guy that actually wrote 
"The Art of the Deal" (Tony Schwartz):

  
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all



bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/20/2016 8:38 AM, [email protected] wrote:

  This goes beyond empty campaign promises.  This goes to deep personal 
character flaws. 

  When evaluating people for personality disorders, one of the flags are self 
serving statements that are almost logically impossible to be literally true 
such as: 
  I always read the paper, I always go to church, I always take out the trash. 

  A normal person says I "almost" always read the paper or something similar. 
  If we are down with the flu we don't go to church or take out the trash. 

  Trump brags about not reading. 
  Then has the audacity to claim that "Nobody reads the bible more than me". 
  I'll wager he has never read the bible.  Or any other significant work of 
literature or history. 

  Those claims are logically false, literally impossible.  They insult the 
intelligence of the listener. 



  -----Original Message----- From: Travis Johnson 
  Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:25 AM 
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT][Politics] 

  Come on Chuck... we all know this is politics. The candidates say 
  whatever they think they can get away with, in order to get a vote. Then 
  after they win, they don't have to do any of the things they said they 
  would do. 

  I'd love to see a system where if a candidate makes a promise, wins the 
  election, and then doesn't follow through, that they are held 
  accountable (in some way). Right now it's all just words (from both 
  sides)... saying and doing whatever they can or want to, in order to try 
  and win. 

  Obama did the same thing. "Politics" is the polite word for "liar". :) 

  Travis 


  On 10/20/2016 9:08 AM, [email protected] wrote: 

    I don’t have an issue with some of the positions of Trump, I even agree 
with some of them.  I am a conservative but more centrist libertarian.  I fall 
square to the right on issues of gun control and abortion. Everything else I 
try to square with my own personal philosophy and world views.  I do in-fact 
read the Bible.  I try to be like like the main character of the New Testament. 
 I fail constantly - but I keep trying. 

    I think the guy is psychologically unhinged. 

    For example he has said: 
    “Nobody reads the bible more than me” 
    "My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are 
various other parts of my body." 
    "I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that 
I'm more honest and my women are beautiful." 
    “No one is more conservative than me.” 
    “No one is stronger on the Second Amendment than me.” 
    “No one respects women more than me. No one reads the Bible more than me.” 
    “There’s nobody more pro-Israel than I am.” 
    “There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.” 
    “There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.” 
    “Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the  
world.” 
    “I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone 
else.” 
    “Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.” 
    “Nobody knows banking better than I do.” 
    “Nobody knows more about debt than I do.” 
    “Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.” 
    “I am the least racist person you’ll ever meet.” 
    “Nobody knows the system better than me.” 
    “Nobody knows politicians better than me.” 
    “Nobody builds better walls than me.” 
    “Nobody knows more about trade than me.” 


    Symptoms of Meglomaina include: 
    Delusional belief of superiority 
    Delusions of greatness 
    Delusions about one's own power 
    Delusions about one's own importance 

    In brief: Delusions 
    This term would most closely correlate to the dsm-iv delusional disorder, 
in which the individual holds unrealistic beliefs of inflated worth, power, 
knowledge, identity, or special relationship to a deity or famous person 
    Source: HealthTap, https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/265257 


    Now if all of you had some flapping Ethernet circuits, multi-path fading or 
a rogue DHCP server you could see the symptoms and derive at a conclusion as to 
what is happening.  I know everyone on this list is smart enough to see 
symptoms and troubleshoot a system. 

    Do you not see the same symptoms I see when examining the public behavior 
of Trump? 








Reply via email to