  From: ch...@wbmfg.com
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [OT][Politics]

  This goes beyond empty campaign promises.  This goes to deep personal
  character flaws.

  When evaluating people for personality disorders, one of the flags are self
  serving statements that are almost logically impossible to be literally true
  such as:
  I always read the paper, I always go to church, I always take out the trash.

  A normal person says I "almost" always read the paper or something similar.
  If we are down with the flu we don't go to church or take out the trash.

  Trump brags about not reading.
  Then has the audacity to claim that "Nobody reads the bible more than me".
  I'll wager he has never read the bible.  Or any other significant work of
  literature or history.

  Those claims are logically false, literally impossible.  They insult the
  intelligence of the listener.